Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Ikeja Lagos which was established in 1985. The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conduct the assigned lab tests to identify and isolate the microbial agents responsible for causing diseases.
- Supervise laboratory assistants to ensure that tests are conducted in compliance with approved practices and procedures.
- Maintain laboratory procedures in accordance with Good Laboratory Practice standards of the US FDA.
- Maintain and update laboratory databases
- Propagate and maintain microbial stocks for testing purposes.
- Conduct tests on new formulation to evaluate the antimicrobial efficacy of antiseptic, disinfectant, deodorizing and other hygiene and personal care products for commercial product registration.
- Provide management with regular progress reports of tests
Education and Qualifications
- A minimum of B.Sc in Macrobiology
- A minimum of 1year working experience as a microbiologist is a reputable organisation
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF Format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.