PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates preferably residing at Magboro and its environs to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in medical practice
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.