Medical Laboratory Scientist at Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC)
Prefer not to state
Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sample collection and analyzing
- Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the system
- Comply with all laboratory policies and HEFMA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control.
- Perform all other laboratory duties as assigned.
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Collection and Interpretation of Data
- Maintain Blood bank and chemical inventories
- Maintain Laboratory equipments. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
Requirements & Qualifications
- Licensed Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in hospital
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.