Medical Doctor at Greenfield Health Management Limited
GreenField Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Job Description / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Medicine (MBBS).
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or related fields, is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Issuing of authorization codes;
- Vetting of medical claims;
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations;
- Client and Hospital visitation;
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive, and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long-term sustainability.
- The candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.