Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria‚Äôs edible oil‚Äôs industry. The company‚Äôs focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria‚Äôs trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company‚Äôs products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who‚Äôs commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect the factory, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Developing and implementing preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage and maintain pumps, compressors, heat, ex-changers and carry out alignment to guarantee functionality and lubrication of gear box.
- Planning and scheduling repairs.
- Conduct periodic preventive quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Maintaining inventory records.
- Draw, and interpret drawing to meet plant special engineering needs
- And any other job assigned to you by your line manager
- HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 ‚Äď 4 years cognate experience in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Have hands-on experience with mechanical maintenance.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Be able to multitask and have time-management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have cognitive thinking ability.
- Must have the technical capability.
- Good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
CareerNews is your best destination for Premium Jobs in Nigeria, Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria.