MD/CEO at a MicroFinance Bank
Fullrays Resource Limited is in search of management staff for a Micro-Finance bank based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Title: Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Employment Type: full-time
The Managing Director shall be responsible for giving strategic guidance and direction to the board to ensure that the Company achieves its financial vision, mission and long-term goals.
- Setting the overall strategic direction of the company alongside the board.
- Plans and implements the long-term business strategy of the bank to achieve its overall objectives.
- Setting company-wide KPI’s to gauge company performance in all areas.
- Prepare a corporate plan and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Maintaining a dialogue between shareholders and the Board.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the bank in the wider community.
- Devising a 5-year plan and working with other board members to oversee its implementation.
- Working closely with the Sales team on sales strategy and approach to winning new business.
- Carrying out regular business analysis to engage industry and market changes.
- Setting of budgets and forecasts alongside the finance department.
- Reporting results to the Board on a quarterly and annual basis.
- A degree in Social Sciences or any other related field. Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- 12+ years of work experience in financial services.
- A proven record of success in senior management level, preferably in the microfinance banking industry.
- A wide knowledge of the microfinance banking industry.
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Analytical and presentational skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements.
- A very high level of commercial awareness.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 20th September, 2020
Method of Application
Please send an email containing your CV with the position being applied for as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Multiple Applications may result in disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted.