Marketing Supervisor at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Marketing Supervisorleads the marketing strategy and campaigns in line with the strategic directions of the company.
- Responsibilities include promoting the brands visibility to retain existing customer and increase penetration into new and untapped markets.
- Should be responsive to trends; and build strategic partnerships that will achieve sales growth.
- You initiate and execute innovative and creative marketing promotions and lead generations to grow the customer base while retaining existing clients.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategies to retain existing customer and attract new ones.
- Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Manage all CSR initiatives and ensure that all activities are aligned and have a positive impact on the company.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to meet target and for business expansion.
- Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of de koolar .
- Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze industry trends and adjust marketing campaigns/strategy accordingly
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor’s,Degree in Marketing or any related Discipline
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing experience, of which 4years should be in HVACIndustry
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the HVACIndustry
- Must have achieved obvious results in Marketingwith evidence of continuous growth especially in the HVAC industry.
- Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.