Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, an American-based remote company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Job Type: Full time (Work from home position)
- Are you an experienced Marketing Project Manager? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- is looking to hire a Marketing Project Manager located within Lagos, Nigeria to join their exciting remote team. They are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- A Marketing Project Manager is a Project Manager who specializes in planning, managing and executing projects related to marketing campaigns. You are responsible for turning the strategist’s vision into reality. To identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign, and then organize and track those tasks as they are completed by the appropriate team members.
- This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever growing, profitable, venture-backed company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices
- Background in project management for an technology company or advertising agency, strong understanding of FinTech industry – advantageous
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical, organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Working with Marketing Management to create a strategic marketing plan and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy
- Collaborating with Marketing team
- Tracking marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adhere to them
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts