Marketing Manager at Lifemate Nigeria Limited
Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Osapa, Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Mid Management
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the Marketing team to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly target are achieved.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to discusstheir evolving needs and to assessthe quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new marketing drive, and action plans to capture key demographics.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the marketing team and manage the sales programme accordingly to suit group’s expectation.
- Aligning with company sales policies by planing and achieving both divisional and personal target,
- Develop strategies to contribute to team’s overall effort by accomplishing related results as expected
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
- Generate and frequently execute training plan for the marketing team to meet business need.
- Any other assignment as occasion demands.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Sales / Marketing or similar qualification
- MBA or Masters Degree is an added advantage
- Strategic planning and market knowledge
- Excellent communication, Negotiation, coaching & training skills
- Understanding of regulatory agencies requirements
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years in sales and marketing
- Marketing professional certification will be a plus.
Deadline: 20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.