A reputable Logistics Company with upright standard is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies.
- He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building a relationship with shippers and carriers
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivering, and over the road assistance while customers’ freight moves all around.
- Perform Cold-calling and work to build a book of businesses.
- Responsible for overseeing the movement of clients goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to their satisfaction.
- Responsible for promoting logistics solutions to clients and prospects that support their supply chain needs.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm’s freight transportation services
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Minimum of 2-5 years work experience.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Deadline: 10th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Logistics Marketer” as the subject of the email.