We are a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing cloud-based applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote complete organizational automation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of dynamic, intelligent, self-driven, compassionate, and result-focused marketer who will showcase our company product in a positive light and also win more clients for the company.
- As a business marketer, you will be among the brains behind getting the word out about our company product, regularly by informing and showing potential clients why they should trust our company and also buy our product and also close deals with big and small companies. Meet business executives, discover their organizational challenges that we can solve, present our solution, follow up efficiently and close the deal.
- You will always be actively qualifying leads and making presentations
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients.
- Make as many cold calls as possible and as necessary to meet your targets
- Document all sales outreaches and follow up with leads passionately.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Regular blog posts, social media postings.
- Expanding sales in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new uses for existing applications.
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- You are to produce, publish, and regularly update written documentation for the use of our software products
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly.
- OND, HND, BSc can apply
- Strong self motivation
- Be a strong computer literate
- Be outspoken and courageous
- Be very familiar with social media tools or put in strong effort to learn
- Be very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction that will bring results.
- Maximum of 10 years work experience.
Other Requirements / Skills:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- So much Learning opportunities
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF CV alongside a cover letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.