Cordros Asset Management Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cordros Capital Limited licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission as a fund/portfolio management company. Cordros Asset Management is committed to creating value for its diverse clientele base and ensuring their investment objectives are achieved within the agreed parameters. Cordros Asset Management Limited understands the portfolio structure that should be adopted and the role of the asset manager in achieving the investor’s overall investment objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director, Cordros Trustees Limited
Reporting To: Group Managing Director
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for ensuring the Company meets and exceeds the financial target set by the Board on an annual basis.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing comprehensive strategic plans to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s financial target.
- Develop and implement the Company’s business development strategy as approved by the Board.
- Management of the P&L of the business, including the control of sales, operations, debts and cost.
- Responsible for the proper Management of all Trusts and related activities.
- Oversee the creation, termination and transfer of trust; oversee the preparation of trust documentation for clients; opening and closing of trust bank accounts.
- Interact and liaise with private bankers, intermediaries and clients on all trust related transactions
- Review and advise on the prospectus, pricing supplements and trust deeds for commercial/corporate bonds transactions to meet regulatory standards.
- Providing Secondary and high-level interface with external solicitors
- Handling security/collateral perfection processes, receivership, foreclosure, winding up proceedings and other enforcement procedures on behalf of the Company.
- Periodic reviews on the Company’s trust relationships, trust deeds, letters of wishes, fees etc.
- Ensure that good and accurate records of existing trust and Company’s activities are kept.
- Provide proactive advice on transaction, new products and business initiatives within the business.
- Working with the business development team to strategize on product improvement and superior delivery.
Education & Experience
- At least a relevant Bachelor’s degree preferably Bachelor of Laws (LL. B) degree or other relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Relevant professional certification in Trust Management.
- At least seven (7) years significant and successful managerial experience in a Trustee business.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the Trust Business, including private and commercial trusts, corporate and state bonds, mutual funds, etc.
- Familiar with local governing trust laws and regulations, and standard AML policies and requirements for financial institutions.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, and knowledgeable in vendor database for trust services.
- Registration as a Manager with the SEC will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use initiative and work with little to no supervision, while ensuring the Group Managing Director is kept fully informed at all times.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and intellectual skills.
- Demonstrable business development experience with HNI &UHNI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent business acumen
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Coaching/Mentoring Skills
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects.