Managing Director at Fundvine Capital & Securities Limited
To be successful as a Managing Director you should be able to manage and advance a business’s strategic objectives. Ultimately, an outstanding Managing Director is an exceptional leader, drives a company’s strategic visions, and is adept at crisis management.
Job Title: Managing Director
Requirement and Qualification (Education & Experience):
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Significant client interaction and experience, particularly showing the ability to develop strong and influential client relationships
- Rock-solid personal reputation, exceptional work ethic and professional integrity
- Conduct themselves with a high level of professionalism with uncompromising integrity and confidentiality
- Established network/personal brand credibility to enable expected business development
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant investment banking experience
- Proven management skills, from leadership to delegation, to mentoring, etc.
- Interest in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture that promotes diversity and growth
- Hungry for a long-term career opportunity to be an impact-player within our leadership team
- Culture-focused, values-based decision maker.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Job description: (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Actively pursue business development opportunities and market a full range of investment banking services and solutions to prospective clients
- Create and manage new deal flow and originate new client engagements that fit the strategy of the firm.
- Develop client networks, establish and maintain pipeline and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Lead on a variety of transactions in all industries and stages, from initial client pitch to transaction closing.
- Extraordinary day-to-day deal execution, negotiation and closing skills.
- Communicate financial information and strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide executives in corporate finance transactions.
- Demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail on client deliverables.
- Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved at the key strategic points of each transaction
- Provide leadership, professional development and mentoring for junior staff
- Participate in key industry conferences, speaking opportunities, media interviews, and marketing efforts to generate exposure and promote the firm.
- Act as strategic advisor to clients enabling them to achieve their long-term goals.
- Be a team player and culture carrier.
- Involvement in both corporate finance and advisory transactions.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and use MANAGING DIRECTOR as subject of mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
10 years (Preferred)
Location: Lagos & Abuja