JKLC Professional Services – Our client, a Trade Partner with a major TELCO in the Telecommunications sector, requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Revenue & Assurance
- Participate in business process structures that enhance the company’s ability to identify, monitor and collect revenue
- Continuously work to understand and mitigate losses to ensure the highest levels of revenue recognition. Maintain in-depth understanding of industry trends relative to revenue assurance practices. Promote quality assurance for all processes impacting revenue
- Create queries and reports to support ongoing monitoring of initiatives as well as ad-hoc reports as required
- Develop key recovery metrics
- Understand and aggregate revenue assurance activities across the business
- Analyse data/reports to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
- Responsible for preparing and presenting reports to management from time to time.
- Partner with Marketing, Engineering, IT, Operations and other business areas to design, develop and implement best practices to minimize revenue leakage
- Perform regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams
- Monitor collection processes for accuracy
- Reconcile activity between network elements and billing
- Education: HND/BSc in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management or any Business Analytical field
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in interacting across departments within a company, including regional headquarters and field offices of an organization
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Willingness to travel within and outside office location as may be required.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years. (2+ years must be in revenue assurance or billing)
- Professional Qualification: ACA,ACCA, MBA, MSc. Finance preferred
- 2+ years of prior management experience required; must include managing people
- Direct experience in a revenue assurance or billing operations role in Telecom/ IT environment is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years in a role where data analysis, data reconciliation and data presentation were required
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.