MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Device Logistics and Support, Fixed Broadband
Job Identification: 1491
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Enterprise Marketing
Division: Fixed Broadband
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable partner growth and development relationships
- Coordinate partner activities to ensure product availability across the market
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on constant co-creation with partners
- Generate periodic assessment reports on device quality and effectiveness
- Develop and execute plans for sustainable device availability and inventory stocking
- Develop strategies for effective market penetration based on co-creation initiatives
- Generate periodic assessment reports for channel performance review on device availability
- Liaise with sales channel management to identify and attend to specific distributor/channel needs, and resolve problems
- Drive the adoption of New Growth Opportunities for the Business within the Trade Channels
- Manage the development of relevant Visibility solutions to support Sales and Marketing Programs
- Execute strategies to optimize channel performance based on assessments and reports
- Ensure full understanding of the telecommunication industry (Global and Local) trends and developments in order to assess the strategic technology and regulatory impact on MTNN’s current and future business.
- Establish processes and standards for impact assessment, and evaluation of systems and technologies with regards to customer experience
- Management of stock and logistics distribution, Tech specifications
- Create device return process and policy. Responsible for device support and management processes
- Create and manage technical device support structure for customers
- Ensure all devices remain OEM supported and organize SWAPs with commercial teams for customers with end of life devices
- Ensure consistent engagement with NWG to align on optimal network performance of devices
- Develop the framework for technical and commercial knowledge transfer and establish same as a key component of the employee performance management system within the Channel Development Unit.
- Provide leadership and direction in the operations, leading team to deliver on respective business targets and improve overall performance of the department.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First Degree in Engineering, Social Sciences or any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 2 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Prior Sales and Marketing Experience (ideally in distribution)
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 19th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online