Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Agent Network
Job ID: 80410705_80385382
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Consumer & High Net Worth Clients
- Agent Network Manager (ANM) is responsible for the development. Growth, management and profitability of the agent distribution network in and around assigned geographical location and region.
- He/She will be responsible for agent prospecting and relationship management. ANM will be required to work with the Agent O team for user creation, commission payment in addition to the resolution of all support required.
- Minimum of First Degree
- Minimum of 4 Years experience in similar role
- Project Management · Budgeting & Reporting·
- Customer Insight Analytics·
- MS Office Suites (Visio, Word, Excel, PPT & Project)
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Customer Focus and Customer Service
- Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork and People Management
- Excellent communication skills