Maintenance Officer at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a maintenance officer to join our maintenance team.
- You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required.
- To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
- You should have background training in electrical electronics and mechanical installations.
- You should also be capable of supervising medical equipment.
- Must possess B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Must have 2 to 5 years proven work experience as a Maintenance Engineer.
- COREN certification is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team working skills
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems
- Ability to read system schematics
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to medical/non-medical equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs carried out by external vendors
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Work with specialist equipment
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
Deadline: 7th November, 2020.