Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a community Pharmacy requires the services of an experienced candidate to manage the delivery of all goods by AIR and SEA from origin to destination in the vacant role:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Ensure and maintain quality throughout the logistic processes.
- Plan warehouse and distribution centres for efficiency in operations.
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information from point of origin to delivery and arranging for services as the need arises.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Minimum of OND in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years + experience in Supply. Chain / Logistics Management.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Deadline: 20th June 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.