Dream Print Nigeria Limited is currently looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 5-10 years work experience
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.