Logistics Bike Rider at Domeo Resources International (DRI)
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Bike Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Administrative Officer
- The Logistics bike rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items etc. as needed by clients.
Roles and Task Complexities:
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of OND in any field of study. Relevant experience is an added advantage
- 2-5 years work experience.
Competencies / Skills:
- A minimum of OND Certificate
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good numeracy skills for delivery and expense records
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Proven experience as a logistic rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
Deadline: 14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Logistics Bike Rider” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.