Logistic Marketer at Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Marketer
- Carrying out market surveys, monitor and evaluate performance of the supply chain function;
- Ensuring sound partnerships with suppliers and clients;
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and effective procurement of goods, services and works, while strictly adhering to the procurement policy;
- Reviewing the supply chain to ensure it is efficient and effective;
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of ND, BSc. or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of supply Chain, logistics, procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Experience managing Assets, Procurement processes, and Logistics operations
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain Management a procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Logistic Marketer” as the subject of the email.