Loan Officer in a Consumer Finance Company
Job Title: Loan Officer
Function: Loan sales to State Civil Servants
- The individuals will help sell the organization’s facility to their target market, Civil Servants.
- BSc / HND in Finance or similar field.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a loan officer.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Attractive Remuneration + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th September, 2020.