Lines Mate at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lines Mate
- The Role of the Distribution Linesman-Mate is to provide support to the linesmen in performing preventive as well as assisting in planned maintenance schedule / activities on the distribution network.
- NABTEB, Trade Test I, II, III or equivalent
- Not more than 30 years old.
- Good climbing skills
- Physical Agility and Stamina
- High Level of Integrity
- Team Player.
- Support experienced linesmen in performing operations and maintenance tasks within the network.
- Assists linesman in clearing electrical faults.
- Acts as custodian of line tools and materials at site and ensuring clean and safekeeping after the day’s work.
- Participates in performing line patrol and periodic maintenance of the right-of-way of new construction or existing lines, where necessary.
- Participates in relocating, rebuilding, and adding poles on existing lines where necessary.
- Provide aid to the linesmen during replacement and repair of service drops, as directed.
- Carries out all work in accordance with the company’s standards, policies, and procedures
- Adhere to HSEQ policy and issued safety instructions in performing assigned task.
- Perform any other duty as requested by the Linesman/ Supervisor
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.