LifeBank Available Employment Opportunity – Apply Now!
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Representative
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Prepare content calendars for the brand’s social media channels
- Post content across social media channels
- Prepare reports to track growth across all channels
- Plan and deploy promotion, engagement, and other campaigns across social media channels
- Monitor and moderate comments across social media
- Work closely with the communications team to design campaigns to launch new products or mark commemorative days.
- Support the curation of content from employees and customers.
- Creating social media strategy to support the launch or sustenance of products.
- Work with the campaign manager to set up and monitor advertising campaigns.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.