Leap Union Bank Social Innovators Programme 2020
http://www.leapafrica.org/sip-apply/ Leap Social Innovators Programme 2020
Over the past six (6) years, LEAP Africa has partnered with Union Bank Nigeria, other corporate sponsors and development champions, to enable these young change makers to transition their social change ideas into scalable social enterprises. Through a careful selection process, 20 highly motivated and young Nigerian social innovators are chosen across a pool of applicants, to participate in activities outlined for the fellowship year. This year, the fellowship will open up to receive applications from English speaking West African countries.
Fellows are empowered through a series of training sessions (physical and online), mentorship, access to local & international funding and partnership opportunities, and importantly the opportunity to be a part of a global network of social change agents. These activities culminate into an award ceremony where outstanding Fellows are rewarded with seed grants and showcased. The initiatives of Fellows cover various aspects of the society, such as Agriculture, Youth Empowerment, Education, Science & Technology, Health, Law, Human Rights, among others.
- Level of creativity/innovation applied and their entrepreneurial approach towards social change.
- Experience mobilizing people and resources to achieve set goals.
- Applicants must give compelling reasons why they would like to participate in the fellowship programme and also show a strong desire to increase the impact of their change initiative.
- Demonstrate a passion for social change and active participation in community building
- Willingness to implement appropriate systems and structures to sustain the innovation developed
All applicants must fill the application form and submit via the link provided below
Deadline:22nd August, 2020