Think Axis Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Leading digital and business law firm is looking to hire a lawyer who will assist the legal teams by preparing and overseeing legal documents and cases.
- The ideal candidate will handle both internal and external legal affairs, perform legal research, compile legal documents and evidence, and facilitate court proceedings.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Equivalent Law qualifications.
- 2 to 4 years minimum legal professional experience.
- Legal research experience.
- Experience in drafting legal and business documents.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- I.T/Digital Savvy. (Average Knowlege).
- Ability to understand and interpret legal documents.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You must be residing around Lekki/Ajah Environ.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research on cases and gather pertinent legal information.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and edit drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, policies and other legal documents.
- Monitor, study and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, court decisions, industry guidelines, trade journals and other relevant publications.
- Assist with case preparation including opening and closing arguments, and aiding in court motions or pleadings.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and physical filing of caseloads.
- Analyze and summarize documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 21st November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.