Pearl Medical Services, is a top notch hospital that caters to the needs of both the old and the young. As a Registered Professional Medical Hospital, we continue to have the honor and privilege of serving individuals and corporations. We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type of Job: Full Time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a constant supply of clean linens for the entire hospitals’ needs.
- The Laundry Assistant also will be responsible for cleaning patients’ personal clothing’s if the hospital offers the service to them – if and when a need arises.
- For personal all laundry jobs, the Laundry Assistant must follow specific guideline for the laundering, drying, ironing and equipment maintenance issued by the hospital.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must possess proven experience/knowledge in the use of laundry equipment/items;
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Highly conscientious and result oriented
- Energetic and focus
- Must be able to lift heavy items on a consistent basis
- Can work flexibly and must be reliable and accountable
- Must be a fast pace worker and work well with others
- Can multi-tasking
- Sort all linens/fabric and treat stains
- Load all laundry into washer and add specified cleaning agents as agreed
- Take wet, clean items and dry as directed
- Sort and fold or hang clean dried items
- Use ironing equipment to remove wrinkles/squeezes from fabrics and fold fabric neatly after ironing for use.
- Maintain inventory of all cleaning supplies and communicate needs to general manager
- Maintaining all laundry equipment and inform Admin Manager as to any maintenance needs
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary
Deadline: 19th August, 2020.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be shortlisted.