Latest Vacancies in a reputable Hospital
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonographer
- Operate ultrasound equipment to produce and record images of the motion, shape and composition of blood, organs, tissues and bodily masses such as fluid accumulations.
- Obtain and record accurate patient history, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- Provide sonogram and written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
- Prepare patient for examination by explaining procedure, transferring them to ultrasound table, scrubbing skin and applying gel, and positioning them properly.
- Record and store suitable images, using camera unit connected to the ultrasound equipment.
- Maintain records that include patient information, sonographs and interpretations, files of correspondence, publications and regulations, and quality assurance records (e.g., pathology, biopsy, post-operative reports).
- Coordinate work with physicians and other health-care team members, including providing assistance during invasive procedures.
- A Degree or equivalent in Sonography.
- Must be registered with Sonography/Radiology Registration Board of Nigeria.
- 2+ years working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication Skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Applicants should reside within Ogba and Agege axis.
Job Title: Radiographer
- Utilize all radiographic / ultrasound equipment to perform x-rays and scan.
- Explaining radiographic/sonographic procedures to patients, answering questions, preparing patients
- Analyse and report all x-ray and scan results to the physician team.
- Monitor all radiographic supplies and submit purchasing request to maintain proper supply levels.
- Graduate or Diploma in Radiography.
- 2-5 years’ experience in mammography, radiography / sonography, x-ray, CT or MRI.
- Experience in a reputable lab is an added advantage.
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.