Latest Vacancies at Sneakers-Ad Services Nigeria Limited
Prefer not to state
Sneakers-Ad Services Nigeria Limited is an indigenous organization with ties to multinational companies andtrusted in the art of branding, content creation and effective handling of PR related issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of a manager
- Answering phone calls
- Organising travel and itineraries
- Organising and planning meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the reporting manager may require
- Various ad hoc requests
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Minimum degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Job Title: Forklift Operator
- We are looking for technically skilled candidate (s) with excellent attention to detail.
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Deadline: 20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.