Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insurance Underwriter Manager
- Ensure quality underwriting and claims management for all classes of Insurance, prompt and error-free documentation of policies to achieve superior customer service delivery.
- Generating new business opportunities for the company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with brokers to ensure service goals are met
- Day-to-day underwriting operations by establishing priorities, adjusting quotes when necessary, to have competitive edge over other industry players while ensuring adherence to laid down underwriting standards.
- Conduct underwriting audits and other technical quality review programs
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data prepared and obtain approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage, and price.
- Actively manage a set of team assigned to you, deliver timely, high quality and profitable services.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers in order to attract develop and retain profitable businesses.
- Participate with senior management in department and business unit-wide initiatives around product development, processes, underwriting policy and strategy; recommend/implement changes to improve productivity, profitability and business growth.
- Assessing, gathering background information & forming opinion on insurance proposals
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues and create business efficiencies
- Establish and manage departmental business processes.
- Interfacing with actuarial consultant on technical matters
- First degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower degree) in Insurance, or any related field
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Candidate must be an Associate of CIIN
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in insurance underwriting and claims management.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrable understanding of the underwriting concepts, principles, practices, and procedures
- Proven Insurance Underwriting Skills
- Confident decision making skills
- Excellent knowledge of life insurance policies
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
Job Title: HMO Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Adept knowledge of health insurance and underwriting.
- Liaise with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Liaise with customers and negotiate deals.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of Health Point.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding company?s assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Understand HMO Operations.
- Prior experience working with a health insurance organization.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant and related field.
- Must be a Tech Savvy.
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management.
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
Job Title: Investment Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Conduct research and review financial information and market trends.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Create and implement financial models to review deals and determine profitability.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise.
- Prepare legal and financial records to complete investments, acquisitions, and purchases.
- Examine all risks and give financial advice.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an investment banker.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Title: Investment Operation Manager
- Reporting to the Country Head of Operations, this role will be responsible for building the team, business platform and related infrastructure.
- This team will also work closely with peer groups in various countries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build, lead and manage the team that is responsible for front to back Operations support across multiple institutional products
- Provide supervisory oversight for functions offshored or outsourced to affiliates/third parties
- Ensure that the business operations are in compliance with the firm policy and procedures as well as local/country regulations
- Establish the related infrastructure to support new products or business initiatives
Key requirements include:
- Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in banking operations across various products including (but are not limited to) Cash Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Commodities
- Strong leadership experience and management skills
- Ability to liaise with various functions and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to drive new initiatives and provide new ideas
Job Title: Insurance Manager
- We are looking for an Insurance Sales Manager to be responsible for managing policy sales and overseeing the sales team.
- Your responsibilities as an Insurance Sales Manager include setting and monitoring sales goals, facilitating the professional development of the team, and providing customer support.
- An Insurance Sales Manager determines the number of policies that should be sold during a certain period and oversees the sales team’s progress in meeting goals.
- Insurance Sales Managers provide strategies for increasing sales, feedback, and developing marketing campaigns.
- To be successful as an Insurance Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, be passionate about providing support and motivation. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Sales Manager should be an exceptional leader, have good customer relations skills, and be goal-driven.
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Answering customer queries.
- Mediating disputes with customers
- Providing support for the team.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
- HND / B.Sc / M.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience on the same field.
- Previous experience in an Insurance company.
- Sales acumen.
- Solid understanding of policies and products.
- Be able to provide mentorship.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.