Latest Vacancies at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Book keeper would be responsible for maintaining sales records
- He/She will maintain pricing records, receive funds and issue receipts
- The book keeper will also submit and file regular reports.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Recording of debits and credits.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- OND in related field
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Basic accounting skills
- Data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good organization skills.
- N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Job Title: Admin / Operations Manager
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage the company’s central filing system, database and storage
- Develop and maintain an updated vendor list
- Answer and direct phone calls within the company
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Handle staff enquiries and complaints
- Administer HR functions
- Manage and support all staff
- Facilitate payment to suppliers and contractors
- Site mobilization
- Maintain staff attendance register
- Create and update work schedules for staff.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Business Management or any related discipline.
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Good understanding of all HR activities at all times
- Excellent customer service ability
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Staff must be detailed, self-driven and always pay attention to details
- Excellent team player with the ability to build an efficient team
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess an analytical mind
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Open to challenges.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 4th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.