Latest Vacancies at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
- The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
Skills / Competencies:
- Giving attention to Details
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress.
Job Title: Officer – Customer Care Service
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in any related field.
- Experienced in Customer care service
- Experienced in cash and stock management
- Experienced in customer service
- Experienced in first line interaction with customers.
- Experience from Telecom/ ISP plus banking.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Drive overall development and execution of the region’s marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or related technical discipline. MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in diagnostic and sales is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
Job Title: Group HR Manager
Key Responsibility Areas
- Recruitment and Selection. Attract, retain and motivate staff. Manage the recruitment process for employees and consultants ensuring that the right talent is identified and attracted and that the company is incentivized as a place to work. Coordinate the advertising of vacancies, assess applications, liaise with head hunters as required and interview applicants. Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations. Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions. Manage the contracting process for employees and consultants. Ensure that the on-boarding and staff induction process is up to date and conducted by Country Managers and Line Managers.
- Skills Development. Identify training/skills/competency needs within the Group. Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management. Develop a skills development plan for all staff within the prescribed timeframe. Ensure effective and equitable incentivisation within the Group so talent, skills and results (and not just experience and age) are rewarded.
- HR Reporting. Manage the HRMS. Compile monthly management reports as required.
- Performance Management. Implement performance management/talent management initiatives in order to ensure enhanced knowledge and skills sharing/transfer. Ensure that active performance management is practised effectively, understanding at an individual level the personal and professional aspirations of each staff member and ensuring those are relayed through a line and performance management system that is responsive. Oversee and manage the Probationary Period and Annual Appraisal Reporting System, thereby ensuring that goals are set for new staff and that effective mentoring and periodic reviews are conducted prior to confirmation of employment and that annual reporting is carried out effectively thereafter.
- Policies and Procedures. Develop, update and implement all HR policies and procedures.
- Budget & Cost Management. Set salary scales and allowances to ensure parity across the Group. Drive HR-related cost savings and manage HR budgets as set by executive management and working in conjunction with the Head of Finance.
- Administration. Maintain oversight of all administrative responsibilities of junior HR staff within different offices. Carry out regular internal audits of the HRMS and HR filing system within Sharepoint. Manage the HRMS Payroll System and be responsible for forwarding final Pay Run Excel Data to the Finance Department within the required timeframe. Ensure a close working relationship with the Head of Finance.
- Core Competencies: Good planning, organisational, managerial, analytical and decision-making skills. Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people. Ability to train and use Initiative. Professional approach. Excellent administrative skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. People-centric. Flexible.
- Personal Characteristics: Excellent organisational skills. Attention to detail. Self-driven. Good communicator. Good interpersonal skills. Positive outlook on life. Assertive nature. Logical thinker. High levels of initiative. Work independently, with a high degree of responsibility. Work well under pressure and to deadlines. Fluency in English language and exceptional writing skills.
- 10 – 15 years experience.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.