ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- This role is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions.
- Performs tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations.
- Maintains software and hardware inventories. Provides operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
- Performs recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines, and processes.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and documents new processes and procedures to implement new solutions for use by IT Technicians to meet future problem resolution needs.
- Serves as a liaison between other technical staff, management, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other technical matters.
- Develops structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication systems, servers, storage area networks, security or any other computer related hardware or software.
- Develops and implements databases, communication systems, storage area networks, security and applications with user departments, vendors, and data centres.
- Develops and implements the directory configurations, messaging configurations, and state-wide operating systems which include communication systems (servers, routers, switches, and hubs).
- Provides planning, design, and implementation of computer hardware, software, and network components.
- Tests programs and systems and integrates system modules.
- Converts and implements new systems or upgrades existing systems.
- Analyzes the need for, and develops, documents, implements, and monitors, information technology quality assurance standards.
- Develops cost estimates and makes recommendations for systems development and upgrades to existing systems.
- Evaluates network services equipment and software for purchase; recommends new configurations, provides training or arranges for vendor training for system users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related course.
- CCNA, MCTS, MCITP, A+, N+
- Preferred Years of Experience: 1 – 3 year(s)
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centres, servers, and networks
- Experience with Windows and Unix Operating systems
- Knowledge and skill sets to install, configure, maintain and support networks
- Great understanding of any object-oriented programming language – Python, Java, C++, etc
- Working knowledge of databases – SQL, Oracle, etc
- Understanding of web applications and web development technologies
- Experience with emerging technology, such as cloud computing, desktop virtualization and unified communications
- Flexible and reliable worker, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Effective communication skills (Spoken and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- High-level analytical skills.
Job Title: Non-Fuel Revenue-Tech & Sales Lead
Job Type: Full-Time
- The NFTL Lead is primarily responsible for managing all business initiatives for non-fuel revenue (NFR) and Tech sales. Incumbent is responsible for planning strategies and coordinating sales activities for customer acquisition and retention, to drive revenue growth.
- The Incumbent will also be overseeing daily activities and Financial aspects of all commercial non-fuel revenue (NFR) business streams, such as Auto-workshop (Vehicon), Fleet management solution(Velox), E-commerce and all other digital and technical products and services.
- The key performance indicators for the NFTL are top line growth year on year, improvements in gross margin in from the NFR and tech sales business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales, tech marketing and Business Development:
- Good industry knowledge evidenced by knowledge of key drivers of the business. Incumbent must be able to use business data to keep the sales and marketing team focused on activities which deliver most profitable outcomes for business.
- Ensure effective supervision of NFR and Tech business chain (Auto-workshop, eCommerce, Velox and all digital and tech products and services).
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and or expand on existing business.
- Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry
- Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR and tech sales channels are achieved.
- Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
- Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR
- Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
- Leads all efforts and initiatives to grow the topline of the business using proprietary tools or available industry tools, incumbent must be razor focused on all initiatives to grow the top line. Holder must have a pipeline of initiatives developed into a coherent strategy for business to implement over a 1-3 year horizon at all times.
- Participates in the development and implementation of all technology initiatives within the company with a clear focus to drive ROIC and generate revenue.
- Ensure end-to-end strategy development and adjust existing strategies based upon new learnings and changes in the competitive environment. Work with business unit/functional teams to create strategies that drive shareholder value with clear plans for implementation.
- Evaluate possible partnerships and relationships with key third parties in partnership with the relevant Business Unit Leads, lead the process of negotiating these partnerships and integrating them into the relevant business team(s).
- Coordinates the compliance of divisions to the development and evolution of core systems to promote the expected standards and behaviors within the teams
- Foster a culture of sustainable change and provide leadership to business transformation projects. Help frame transformational opportunities, and scope and structure the transformation initiatives to drive organizational change.
- Maintain intelligence of external trends and provide an independent voice to the business in an advisory role to challenge the market strategies developed by the business/product lines.
- Keeps business units focused on opportunities with highest gross margin efficiency potential.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 5 – 7 year(s)
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Intermediary Excel knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.