Latest Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, hospitality and property business, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
Employment Type: Full Time
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- A minimum of Trade Test Certificate or successful completion of apprenticeship or its equivalent;
- Not less than 3 – 5 years in plumbing, piping works and water treatment etc.;
- Proven experience as a plumber;
- Knowledge of HSE procedure;
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Friendly with a great deal of patience;
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Routine check of the environment for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Monitor and replenish cleaning products stock including floor cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- A Degree or HND holder in any field
- Work experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified or experienced housekeeping executive/supervisor
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of maintenance tasks; housekeeping cleaning and washing equipment, tools and cleaning chemicals
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
Deadline: 10th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Plumber” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.