Latest Vacancies at Conclase Consulting
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Power Maintenance)
Locations: Bayelsa, Warri-Delta and Port Hacourt – Rivers
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating labor or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Description / Requirements
- Ability to write a well-documented test plan for projects
- Write test cases/test scenarios including negative test cases to validate the functionality of software applications
- Understanding of software test requirements/test data
- Knowledge of test management tools for test execution e.g. Azure Devops
- API testing, both manual and automation using Postman
- Knowledge of defect/bug life cycle through the project from start to finish
- Knowledge of database management tools e.g Microsoft SQL for backend validation
- Experience with working in an agile/scrum environment
- Knowledge of J-meter tool for both stress and load testing
- Knowledge of security testing tools for vulnerability scanning, as well as risk management.
Test Automation Requirements:
- Experience in mobile test automation using Appium framework for both native, hybrid and mobile web applications
- Experience using flutter driver framework for the automation of flutter mobile applications
- Experience in building test automation framework for web application using selenium webdriver, TestNG and Cucumber BDD
- Knowledge of API performance test automation?.
N200,000 – N400,000 / month.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to achieve objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Intermediate project management experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
N200,000 – N400,000 / month.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.