Latest Vacancies at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
Prefer not to state
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. The hospital currently has branches in five locations.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd is accredited by the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) and the West African College of Surgeons (WACS) for Residency Training in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Registrar in Orthopaedic Surgery
Job Code: #SR00001
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Senior Registrar in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery will work under the supervision of a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and will report to the Head of Department of Surgery and Head of Residency Training. He is responsible for carrying out a range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by his supervising consultant.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with a valid practicing license.
- Candidate must have passed the Part 1 Fellowship Examination in Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery or equivalent in either the NPMCN or WACS.
- Have a good attitude to learning and be humble.
- Have great communication skills.
- Have organizational and time management skills.
- Be someone with great team work spirit, management and leadership skills.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service and remuneration are competitive and comparable to that of other training centres
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening examination conducted by the hospital.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Ref No: PL00001
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Pharmacy Technician reports to the Pharmacist. He/she is charged with preparing and dispensing medications to both in-patients and out patients. The incumbent is responsible for filling prescriptions and inventory control in the pharmacy, labeling dispensed items and ensuring patients understand how to use their medications correctly.
- The activities of the Pharmacy Technician includes; receiving prescriptions and checking their validity, verifying prescriptions, processing prescriptions electronically and ensuring all information is complete and accurate.
- Collaborate with pharmacist to ensure all prescriptions are processed, dispensed, and delivered appropriately.
- Rotate stock and perform other inventory control duties.
- Ensure supplies are delivered accordingly.
- Responsible for the storage of drugs, injectables and consumables.
- Dispenses drugs to in-patients and out-patients.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, requests and referring them to the pharmacist.
- Advice nurses on the correct mode of drug storage.
- Maintaining patients and hospital safety by adhering to infection-control procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Pharmacy Technician Certification from an accredited School of Health Technology
- Current Practicing License
- 2 years Working Experience as a pharmacy technician (preferably in a hospital)
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be Detailed Oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.