Latest Vacancies at Blueslip Limited
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Processing bank deposits and reconciling financial statements
- Preparing budget, financial forecasts and Management Accounts
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Managing obligations to suppliers, students, Clients and third-party vendors
- Computing taxes and prepares tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Publish financial statements on time
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyse and summarize account information
- Update internal accounting databases and spread sheets
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms, filling various taxes like PAYE, VAT, WHT, etc.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years work experience with qualification
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Software Programmer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- Typically sitting within the IT team of, he will be involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Determine operational practicality
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job Qualifications And Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- A technical background in Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
Deadline: 25th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.