Latest Vacancies at Bethsaida Real Estate Limited
Bethsaida Real Estate Limited ( a subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies) is a prime promoter of housing estate development projects in lagos and across other Nigerian cities, conceived and developed to meet the growing market accommodation and acceptable international standards by Nigerians at home and in diaspora. The company is focused on offering the acquisition of land and housing units with attractive and quality features at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for a competitive Real estate Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure customer retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Estate Management or any related field
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
Job Title: Real Estate Investment Relationship Manager
Locations: Ikeja & Victoria Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for increasing customer’s engagement and maintain positive company’s image
- Encourage high sales and and good customer service practices
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Market Company’ product and services to prospective clients.
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to stay ahead of them and proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Participate one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices.
- Grow business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Set revenue targets, develop and execute strategies to meet them.
- To sell the company landed properties and pull in funds into the Real Estate Investment Portfolio.
- Management of personal social media handle to help promote the company’s products and services for more patronage.
- Resolve customer’s complaints quickly and effectively Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Handle and follow-up with customers pay-slip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Help the client in all investment process.
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or up-sell to existing clients.
- B.Sc. / HND / M.Sc. in Marketing and other related fields
- Must have 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Must possess good customer relationship
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of business and related services
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’ rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Work Experience in an Investment company or any other financial institute is an added advantage.
Deadline: Monday, 2nd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.