Latest Jobs at Ventures Park
Ventures Park is Co-working & co-living infrastructure provider that is building a network of spaces for entrepreneurs to create, share, learn and grow their dreams together. Our first full service campus is in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Development
Location: Maitama, Abuja
- We are on the lookout for a result-oriented candidate, who is a self-starter, to join our vibrant team as Business Development Manager.
- S(he) will be responsible for generating sales and maintaining a pipeline of revenue streams, growing a network of stakeholders for the benefit of the park, negotiating & closing new business relationships; managing & retaining existing clients.
- Executing content-driven experiences/events that inspire start-ups and founders to join our community
Business Development & Conversion:
- Creatively prospecting for new Businesses and driving conversion
- Propose and develop new products to meet customer needs
- Understanding Market Trends and the Need for Innovation
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Supports the CEO in meeting all objectives.
- Sell Park’s products/ service offerings to prospects and existing clients.
- Continuously propose ways of providing more/better value offerings to existing clients
- Follow through on payments for solutions and/or services delivered to customers
- Identify and pursue opportunities to sell deeper, expand and renew contracts with existing clients
- Strike new partnerships and grow a network of key stakeholders.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and happy with our service delivery with a good net promoter’s score rating
- Actively seek out corporate and community sponsorships for the Park. This included perks & in-kind resources from the local community, to drive down the cost of operations and/or boost sales
- Strengthen the Ventures Park Brand by aligning with big brands that share our vision, to project the image of the Park locally & internationally
- Liaise with potential sponsors (government agencies, telcos, multinationals, financial institutions, investors for sponsorships, and revenue generation.
Sales & Revenue Generation:
- Generate revenue through;
- The sale of lettable workspaces
- Paid Programs & Event
- Sponsorship / strategic partnership.
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Category: UX / UI
Contract Duration: 1 month
We are building a beautiful product and would require the services of an amazing freelance UI/UX designer to design a fluid framework for the web/mobile application of this product. Our choice candidate will be charged with:
- Gathering user requirements,
- Designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- Creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Skills & Requirements
- Familiar with Front end coding will be great but not compulsory
- Have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications,
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.