Utopia Global Inc, leading software and services company for end-to-end data quality, data migration and data governance solutions, our “build, fix and sustain” approach helps organizations get their data clean and keep it clean, so that critical business decisions are based on high-quality, reliable data.
As SAP’s worldwide software partner for master data governance, we are the exclusive developer of solution extensions for SAP Master Data Governance focused on enterprise asset management, retail and fashion. Our solutions help organizations migrate to SAP S/4HANA® leveraging MDG as the bridge, and maintain data integrity between digital twins, across multiple systems of record.
With over 15 years of innovative breakthroughs, Utopia firmly believes that “Perfect Data is Perfectly Possible.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP MDG Project Manager
Req Id: 607
- The primary role of the SAP Delivery Director/ Sr. SAP Project Manager is to lead, manage and execute end to end SAP MDG Implementations/Set-ups & Data Migration strategy for implementation, integration and migration.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the project: initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Ensure performance targets are met & aligned with the organization’s strategic objectives; and that projects adhere to best practices.Serve as the primary point of contact available to ensure that roles and responsibilities are successfully met in accordance with the project requirements/deliverables
- Plan for resources, deliverables, schedules and communicate tasks and status updates
- Responsible for all Data Migration, EAM, Master Data & SAP MDG related issues, queries and assist with scheduling Data Migration, Master Data and MDG related interviews and workshops
- Liaise with on-site and off-site teams, manage project issues & resolution for business users and stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to Utopia’s project team
- 10+ years of experience delivering large scale SAP implementation projects
- 5+ years of SAP MDG experience for various data domains such as Customer, Vendor, Material, BP, Finance, etc
- 7+ years of SAP Data Migration experience
- SAP Data Migration solutions implementation experience for various data domains and objects
- Ability to facilitate customer meetings to gather requirements and provide thought provoking solution recommendations and review periodic progress reports with stakeholders
Job Title: SAP MDG Solution Architect (MDG-EAM)
- Responsible for functional / technical solution for objects or domains in scope, and deliverables, and for interacting with Client business and IT team(s), and Contractor team, to provide leadership, and solution and technical expertise
- Identify client business requirements and objectives, process study, process alignment and design a comprehensive solution business Blueprint, including custom MDG objects as required
- Responsible for defining the requirements and create architectural, functional and technical specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Responsible for configuration of MDG system, solution monitoring, creation of functional specifications, testing and QA in ABAP, BRF+, Web Dynpro and related programming languages
- Responsible for handling and mitigating any techno-functional problems that may rise within the entire development lifecycle and post-sales support and go-lives
- Responsible for allocating development task/activities to the team member
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 7- 10 years experience with full life cycle SAP MDG implementations.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot SAP MDG solutions for various data domains and objects, but not limited to Materials, Finance and Vendor/Customer
- Experience with the implementation of SAP MDG-EAM, or, extensive SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) expertise combined with full life cycle SAP MDG implementation expertise.
- Technical skills such as: ABAP, ABAP OOPS, ABAP Web Dynpro, SAP FPM, IDOC, Data Dictionary, CRM WEB UI, NWBC, and Enterprise Portal
- Deep understanding of SAP ECC and SAP MDG capabilities, as well as multiple SAP modules
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes.
Job Title: Data Migration Lead
- This role will be responsible for leading SAP Data Conversion /Data Migration projects.
- You will be part of a larger team performing the Data Conversion / Data Migration with the specific role to perform the data staging, data extraction, data cleansing / data quality, profiling, transformation and the design of necessary load programs.
- Perform Data Conversion / Data Migration from Legacy systems to the target SAP system.
- Run the day-to-day operations of Data Migration project work
- Leverage strong data migration skills to work with our off-shore Data Profiler.
- Must have experience leading SAP data migration efforts
- Good Knowledge of SAP Data Migration Framework, Data Services Tools
- Must have hands on experience with Information Steward
- Must have experience designing and executing SAP Data Services for data migration purposes
- Modules: Sales and Distribution (SD) – specific data objects Customer
- Strong knowledge of the LSMW and IDOCs
- Working knowledge of ABAP
- Understanding of master data governance and management concepts
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred, or experience in lieu of degree.