Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Sales Manager – Imports / Exports / Manufacturing Units
- Have a fundamental understanding of the processes and documentation requirements involved in Imports/Exports/international shipping
- Have a strong general market knowledge
- Build and manage relationships with potential and existing clients
- Determine customer logistical requirements through initial logistical due diligence. Produce and present sales proposals
- Conduct competitive analysis of competitor’s offerings and strategies
- Maintain awareness of competitive environment
- Maintain constant awareness of product offerings and developments
- Daily problem resolution
- Daily communication with customers and vendors.
- Generate sustainable profitability and identify opportunities for margin enhancement by negotiating and setting pricing strategy
- Communicate and implement strategy with customers
- Create and develop strategies and plans for effectively managing accounts
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is well organized,
- Able to multitask in a high paced environment.
- Age Preference: Between 30 to 40 years
Additional requirements as a Logistics Sales Manager include:
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated to succeed
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency and excellent organizational abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while delivering independent results
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Systems knowledge: MS Office, ERP related to Sales (Cargowise), Internet, & Salesforce
- N100,000 – N120,000 per month + Sales Incentive as agreed.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Owode Egba, in Obafemi Owode LGA – Ogun
- Qualifications: OND or HND in Accounting
- Experience: 2 to 3 years in a similar function (such experience in a Poultry Farm or manufacturing outfit will be an added advantage.
- Monday to Friday (7:30-5pm)
- Saturday 7:30 – 2pm
Deadline: 18th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.