Hartleys Supermarket and Stores – We deliver the ultimate shopping experience to our community by offering a wide variety of the freshest and quality products, with exceptional service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shelf Attendant (Male)
- Must be smartly dressed as per the business norms.
- Must greet customers and provide assistance if required.
- Direct customers on the location, selection, price, delivery, use and care of goods available in the store, with the aim of encouraging them to buy.
- Be aware of health & safety issues & measures.
- Closely monitor goods about to expire and take appropriate action in conjunction with Floor Supervisor/Manager.
- Participate in stocktaking (counting and describing the goods in stock).
- Arrange for the repair of damaged goods or advise on necessary repairs
- Monitor items on display making sure there are no empty spaces on the shelves.
- Represent the Company’s interest at all times.
- Take special orders for items not currently in stock, or not normally stocked, and notify customers when the items have arrived through Floor Supervisor.
- Package goods for customers if necessary.
- Price, Stack and display items for sale and keep the store tidy and attractive
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Collect and sort invoices and checks
- Preparation of balance sheet, Profit and Loss Account& Cash Flow Statement
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Reconciling ATM transaction on daily basis with sales.
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including checks and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the Job Title applied for as the email subject
Application Deadline 7th July, 2020.