Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintain an up to date record of all Receivables and Payables from MNOs, Clients and Vendors.
- Responsible for the preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
Role and Responsibilities
Operations and Management:
- Prepare and Reconcile Logs and Invoices with the MNOs.
- Maintain all statutory payments and receipts including WHT, Revenue Payments, Access fees etc.
- Prepare and Issue invoices to MNOs, Clients etc.
- Prepare and submit revenue reports to Clients, Content Providers etc.
- Prepare the Company’s Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports including Budget, Sales Report, Bank Transactions, Financial Statements, etc.
- Prepare the Company’s monthly budget including salary budget, monthly purchases etc.
- Disburse petty cash as needed keeping records of all expenses.
- Comply and maintain all federal, state and local government financial requirements including Tax Clearance, NSITF, Pension, ITF etc.
- Liaise with the Company’s Auditors to maintain an up to date yearly Audited Accounts and Tax Clearance.
- Document and file all processes relating to the role.
- Maintain and file both soft and hard copy of all accounting coupons, vouchers etc.
- Collaborate and communicate with other functional teams to meet client’s needs and operational efficiency within the Company.
- Keep abreast of new developments and trends of Government regulations and requirements in the Accounting field.
- Analyze and recommend financial options and actions to Management.
- Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum working experience of 1 year preferably within the VAS, Telecommunication or ICT industry
- Completed NYSC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (2.1 minimum)
- Chartered Accountant preferable
- Knowledge of working with accounting software-QuickBooks
- Research and Writing
- Use of Microsoft Office suite
- Interpersonal skills
- Resource Management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills.
- A self-starter with high attention to detail
- Great team work and collaborative spirit
- Proven ability to make an impact internally and externally
- Analytical minded
- Ability to engage and drive others to deliver targets
- Exhibit high energy levels and drive
- Ability to easily adapt to changing work environment
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times.
Job Title: Demand and Capacity Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- The Demand and Capacity Analyst role is critical to the integrated IT organisation’s success
- The Demand and Capacity Analyst is needed to coordinate and manage the forecasting of demand from the business and IT infrastructure, and communicate capacity requirements to the delivery units.
- Engage cross-functionally to define problem statement, collect data, and build analytical models
- Manage the relationship with business units with respect to their new requirements (projects, system enhancement requests, availability and disaster recovery requirements, capacity requirements, etc.)
- Build performance dashboards and visualizations to highlight trends, and develop business insights
- Proven people management skill set
- Initiate, participate and contribute to any on-going business activity which will create substantial IT demand
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders
- Automate data collection, develop and maintain analytical models, and generate reports and dashboards that measure the performance of data centre
- Design, develop and maintain a periodic capacity plan to include monitoring, trending, forecasting and assessing new demand.
- Using predictive tools to help manage the resources required to deliver IT services for changing business demand.
- Prepare and establish a process for on-going capacity management.
- Participate in customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater for growing business needs
- Define Process Policies, Standards, and Conceptual Models
- Develop and maintain a project and enhancement roadmap aligned with business priority, IT capacity, technical dependencies and on-going project portfolio.
- Define Measurements, Controls and KPI’s to ensure proper capacity management
- Identifying and implementing changes to the process
- Ensuring the standards and procedures are being followed by Technology Capacity Analysts.
- First Degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
- Experienced with banking infrastructure
- 3 – 4 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL process and framework (MUST)
- Exposure to various domains of IT Infrastructure, such as Network, Windows / UNIX, Database, etc.
- Awareness of the current technologies and tools for IT management, availability and capacity management
- Experience leveraging Excel to drive data-driven insights for the business and IT Infrastructure
- Experience using data driven models for the purposes of developing forecasts and strategic plans
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data
- Has analytical and structured work method
- High sense of responsibility, able to work independently and proactively
- Experiences in IT operations on enterprise level
- Familiarity with Data warehousing.
Deadline: 16th September, 2020.