Freeki.com is an e-commerce and logistics company trusted for safe, fast and reliable shipping and importation of parcels all across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media content.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practice and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as buffer.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND
- 1-2 years experience on the same role with work portfolio to show.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos.
Job Title: Graphics / Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Lagos (Resident Only)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, Animation or any related field
- Years of experience: 1 – 4 years
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Work well under pressure.
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced with 2D character animation using After Effects.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants that met the above listed requirement should apply.