eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
- We are looking for a Product Designer, who will be responsible for defining product specifications, Identifying opportunities for new products, Analyzing how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences, Setting design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners and designing fully-functional products.
Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Define, Prepare, maintain, and promote the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long-term releases based on business opportunities and by conducting primary and secondary market research.
- Client and User Engagement on a regular basis via multiple channels
- Specifying and prioritizing market and product requirements, feature sets, and key positioning and messaging elements
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to solve problems
- Analyze external and internal data to identify gaps and opportunities
- Define KPIs and setting targets that move the team toward success
- Develop internal and external product training plans
- Design incredibly simple/neat design flows & lead the design process, from mockups, user flows, prototypes to final designs for products
- Conduct customer interviews and user testing, running design sprints, feature prioritization
- Conduct customer experience analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Design, Fine Art, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing / Communications background, or closely related and a Postgraduate Qualification is an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of two years experience in Product Design, ideally with a deep understanding of the Tech industry.
- Exceptional People skills; ability to handle many conflicting demands on your time.
- Proven success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Strong knowledge of computer assisted design (CAD), ability to use drawings & 3D models
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Project management skills to understand project plans and aid in communication to others are beneficial.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 19th October, 2020.
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV). Select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.