Latest Jobs at Conclase Consulting
Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future need
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer (React.js)
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Intermediate experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience: 4 – 10 years
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Work closely with the IT team in completing projects
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set.
- Proven experience as a PHP Developer in a competitive environment
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
- Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
- Good understanding of website integration and software creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time.
Job Title: Frontend Developer (React / Angular)
- Strong intermediate with Enterprise Project Experience.
- Minimum of 4years experience.
- Strong asset: React /Angular.
- Demonstrable portfolio of real-world projects.
- Knowledge of web application security best practices.
- Experience with UI/UX best practices and accessible design.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.