The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Technical and Regulatory Affairs Manager
- As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
- The registration of new products and the maintenance of registration of approved products in order to ensure viability of these products in the marketplace.
- Maintaining good relationship with appropriate authorities to enhance registration of new products and renewal of registration of the approved products.
- To lead, develop and manage regulatory affairs team.
- Meet the registration approval dates for products planned for launch each year.
- To lead the strategic planning and co-ordination of submission of new product registration applications in a timely manner and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve approval in line with planned registrations.
- Ensure the registrations of new products are achieved before their due dates.
- Provide adequate training and guidance to the sales team and regulatory associates.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science/ Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or a related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
Job Title: Assistant Production Manager
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the factory.
- Manage end to end manufacturing operations including bulk processing, filling, labeling, coding and packaging.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Implement and monitor quality product standards.
- Must have good production planning.
- Ensure efficient running of the machines.
- Oversee purchase orders and goods or materials received.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Must possess leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in a construction and manufacturing industry
- Managed a chemical manufacturing company.
Job Title: Professional Driver
- We are looking for professional drivers with good communication skills.
- Must be deeply familiar with routes in Lagos mainland and Island and have a great track record in delivering exceptional driving service.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Candidates who reside around Ajah , Ikota and Jakande would be preferred.
- Keep the vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on the vehicle.
- 4 years minimum driving experience
- Excellent communication skill
- Familiar with road signs.
- Conversant with Lagos roads.
- A valid driving license.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2020.