Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Occupational Nurse
- Administer first aid and emergency care per medical directives or protocols for employee
- Conduct new hire orientation related to safety/medical.
- Advise, coach and educate employees on preventative health and wellness.
- Provide leadership in recognizing and preventing workplace hazards.
- Promote a safe work environment and serve as a member of Safety Steering Committee.
- Maintain adequate medical supplies for the facility.
- Enter medical supply purchase requests into purchasing management software or other approved method
- Assist with accident investigations.
- Communicate with medical, legal and insurance personnel. Represent site in litigation proceedings for workers compensation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management and site leadership.
- B.Sc. Degree in Nursing or its equivalent
- Nursing License with at least minimum of 2 years experience.
- Candidates must reside around Ikotun and its environs.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety measures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- N50,000 monthly.
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- A valid driver’s license.
- 1 – 2 years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- N35,000 monthly.
Job Title: Security Supervisor
- General supervision of the security operatives
- Handling all security related matters and guards
- Posting of security guards within the premises and at the various expatriate quarters
- Attendance at all security meetings under the supervision and control of the HRMs
- Submission of daily/weekly security matters reports to the HRMs as at when due.
- Serves as workers(s) observer while at work to avoid loitering, gossiping, rumor mongering, close monitoring of the perimeter fence, lavatories etc.
- Must be an intelligent, physically fit, articulate and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of the management team and who is able to communicate security related concepts.
- Good knowledge of crime prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution.
- Experience with the military or other Para-military services.
- Must possess good investigation skills and write clear reports.
- Ex-membership of any of the disciplined forces will be an added advantage
- Must have stamina for strenuous duties and also be of unquestionable character and integrity
- Adequate knowledge of security issues in a large organization.
- B.Sc. Degree in Social Science discipline or equivalent qualification is required
- Minimum of 4-5 years hands-on experience in the FMCG and or manufacturing industry.
- Must reside around Ikotun and its environ.
- Membership of a recognized security association is mandatory.
- N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 29th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: email@example.com using “Factory Occupational Nurse” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.