The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Transformation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
- Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop the Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy and targets including new and existing accounts.
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Masters of Business Administration is recommended and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in management consulting & project management, leading multiple teams/work streams, strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision making.
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HR Advisor / Head of HR)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Human Resources Strategist is responsible for human capital strategies and consulting services within the group.
- His or her tasks includes identifying, designing, and implementing long term solutions for desired strategic outcomes in areas such as talent management, human capital effectiveness, culture and engagement, performance management, leadership development, change management, organizational design, and talent retention.
- Overseeing the HR strategy unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle (e.g. recruitment, on-boarding, career growth, capacity planning, succession planning, competency modeling, talent balancing/mapping, occupational gap assessment and workforce realignment)
- Diagnosing and forecasting potential organizational problem areas.
- Applying appropriate human capital analytics and using data to drive Human Capital decision-making processes.
- Defining strategic goals and objectives and providing guidance to ensure alignment of the human capital plans with the organizations mission.
- Determining best practices derived from human capital benchmark studies.
- Designing change management and human capital development programs and implementing strategic planning initiatives to achieve business growth and expansion requirements.
- Analyzing or developing competency models and determining career ladders.
- Forecasting hiring costs by the department and helping to create budgets.
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Education & Experience
- Required Qualification: BA / BSc / HND
- Minimum of 6 years progressive Human Resources experience.
- Displays a high level of technical knowledge of HR principles, practices, and functions to deliver highly effective results.
- Displays a leadership focus that connects Concept Group’s core values with personal integrity, and business accountability.
- Directs and contributes to system initiatives, and processes.
- Displays strong communication skills, and abilities which allow for the exchange of information with key leaders, HR colleagues, employee groups, as well as internal and external business stakeholders.
- Displays ability to quickly establish relationships and demonstrate strong collaboration within a matrix environment.