Think Axis Limited – An IT / Real Estate company based in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- An experienced driver is needed in a reputable firm.
- Carry out your driving duties diligently.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, and managing payments.
- Qualification: SSCE / OND
- Minimum of 3years experience.
- Residence within Lekki/Ajah and its environs
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to work late and occasionally take weekend duties.
- A polite and professional disposition.
Job Title: Customer Service Personnel
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Customer Service Personnel, to be responsible for engaging with customers.
- Give report daily operations and submit a weekly and monthly report of activities and enquires.
- Develop and manage the company’s Databases.
- Coordinating with other departments to obtain updated client/prospect information to create new files and/or update old files.
- Responsible for filing and documentation of all client files and correspondences
- Responsible for responding to inquiries, complaints from customers on the CRM email platform and telephone line
- Record every inquiry and complaint by customers (old and new)
- Proper documentation of all client’s correspondences, receipts, title documents, letters etc
- Responsible for timely requesting of receipts of payments and commissions.
- Responsible for sending client’s receipts, payment reminders, congratulatory messages on full payments, etc
- Aid in the implementation and set up of approved Sales activities.
- Send out periodic marketing information to prospects (emails, SMS blasts, newsletters, etc)
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information
- Update clients on work progress.
- Generate new leads using marketing platforms and encourage repeat business from an existing database
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Related degree in Customer Service, Public Administration or International Relations.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Female applicants only.
- Polite, Honest, and Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Front Desk / Receptionist
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representativeto undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Qualification: Minimum OND holder.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer service orientation
- Female applicant only.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.